WHY CHOOSE Second Life Art?
- A durable adhesive that has been heat-set in the kiln and will only come off if re-fired to the release temperature in the kiln.
- Exceptional high quality and detailed art work one of a kind creations, Kate uses all recycled glass, so no two items are exactly alike but she can usually make items similar and comparable.
- All edges have been either ground smooth, sand blasted, or fire polished so they will not be sharp. Candle holders and night lights have been coated with a clear acrylic so they can be cleaned with a damp sponge.
- Kate’s work is handcrafted in the USA in her Florida studio. When fusing recycled glass, Kate uses only compatible glass for strength and durability. Not all glass is created equal!
- Because of the nature of the glass I use, all sizes, shapes, and colors used are a representation of availability.
- Kate enjoys working with her customers, and the challenges of custom work.
- Custom colors of your choice
- Color-Matching to paint, fabric or wallpaper samples
- Payment: Pay with Paypal, Credit Card, Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please provide your exact billing address and telephone number, the one your credit card has on file for you.
- Incorrect information will cause a delay in processing your order.
- Second Life Art shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within Florida. (6.5%) For orders shipped to other states, you are solely responsible for all sales taxes or other taxes.
- You may also call me at 727-742-2278 to process your order over the phone.
- Ship To Cost: United States – First Items: $5.50, $1.50 each additional item.
- Most orders ship out within 10 days. However, made to order and custom orders will have a longer turnaround. Usually no longer the 2 weeks. Call Kate for more information on turn-around times – 727-742-2278
- Shipping is “Actual” + $1.00 for Chiahuahua Food!
- Shipping is processed through USPS unless otherwise requested. Call Kate for a quote if you’d like to use UPS or FedEx. Domestic shipping is Priority Mail, First Class, or Parcel Post.
- No international shipping at this time.
- Insurance provided up to $50. Additional Insurance is available upon request for a fee.
Refunds and Exchanges –
- Please contact me if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Returns or exchanges must be received in re-sale condition within 10 days from the date of receipt. You will be credited the full amount minus shipping charges, and 20% restocking fees. Sorry no refunds on customs orders.
- We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical
error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, Second Life Art shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Second Life Art shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Second Life Art shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
- Kate strive’s for every photograph to reflect the color as is, but due to differences in computer moniters, items may vary slightly.
- Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of this Second Life Art. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Second Life (TM) and Linden Lab (TM) are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Linden Research, Inc. No infringement is intended.